Frequently Ask Questions
- New items arriving daily
- Great weekly sales
- Super savings clearance
- Friendly, fun, and inviting shopping atmosphere
- Build your wardrobe for a fraction of the cost
- Clothing and shoes from children's sizes 6 months to adult XL. Men's sizes S - M and very select items in the L - XL sizes.
- Maternity clothing when available
- Specialty clothing
- Jewelry and accessories (high-end purses, wallets, etc)
- Housewares and home décor (lamps, framed art, candles, etc)
- Toys, games, and puzzles (must have all pieces and/or new)
- Seasonal Items (Christmas items, Halloween costumes, Easter outfits, etc)
Make a purchase of $100.00 or more and receive a Boutique Bucks Card good for $5.00 off your next $30.00 purchase, excluding 60% to 80% items. Bonus Bucks do not expire.
- Inventory changes frequently, when you see something that catches
your eye, don't miss the opportunity. Chances are it won't be there the next time you come in.
- When you are looking through our items, check at least a size above
and below your size. Brands are sized differently from each other.
- Our policy is "all sales are final". We try to screen all incoming items for defects, but mistakes can happen. Please check over your items carefully.
Do you have items around your home that are too valuable to give away? We can help you make money without all the hassle of selling them yourself.
It is very simply to become a consignor. There is no fee to become a consignor. You will need to read and understand our store policies. After completing and signing a Consignment Agreement, you will be given a consignor number. Please see the Consigning page of this website.
All consignors earn 40% of the selling price. The consignor’s proceeds ($10.00 and above) are available after the 15th of each month. Upon the consignor’s request, proceeds can be mailed to them for a nominal fee.
- Clothing and shoes for the whole family (sizes from 6 months to adult XL with limited men's L - XL sizes accepted)
- Spring (accepting beginning February 1)
- Summer (accepting beginning April 1)
- Fall (accepting beginning August 1)
- Winter (accepting beginning October 1)
- Maternity clothing
- Specialty clothing
- Accessories (high-end purses, wallets, etc)
- Housewares and small appliances
- Home décor (lamps, framed art, candles, etc)
- Childcare items - check for recalls and safely conditions. Car seats must be less than 5 years from production date which is found on the seat.
- Toys, games, and puzzles (new condition and/or all pieces)
- Seasonal Items – Easter outfits, Halloween costumes (accepting Sept 1), Christmas items (accepting Oct 1) .
In the best interest of our customers and consignors, items with stains, odors of any kind or other obvious flaws will not be accepted. All clothing must be freshly laundered, wrinkle free and on hangers to avoid a $1.00/item deduction from your consignment account. Hangers will be provided to you free of charge.
Furniture items need to be free of defects, and major scratches, and be clean, and ready to go on the floor. Any item found to need work or cleaning prior to being entered is subject to a fee determined by the length of time that is needed to correct the problem.
All non-clothing items must be clean, in good condition, and in working order with no missing parts or pieces. If the non-clothing items, like toys, have multiple pieces, please place them in a bag to keep all the pieces together.
All consignment items need to be listed either on the consignment list that we provide or on a piece of paper so that we can make sure that the items are under the proper consignor account.
Clothing items are taken by appointment. Please call and schedule your appointment today. Due to limited rack space, clothing items are limited to 15 pieces per Spring & Summer appointment and 15 pieces per Fall & Winter appointment. 10 non-clothing items can be brought in for all other seasons.
We keep items on display for approximately 90 days. After approximately 20 days, items are automatically reduced by 20%, and after approximately 40 days, items are reduced to 40% of the original price. After approximately 60 days, items are reduced to 60% of the original price, the following week to 70% of the original price, and during the last week of the consignment period, they are reduced to 80% of the original price. Furniture follows a slower markdown schedule.
At the end of the consignment period any unsold items are donated to a worthy charity of the shop's choice